Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Singles: Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Singles [2010]

Holy Shit!!

I was just rocking some Copeland and found myself wondering who the guest female vocalist was on their new album "You are my Sunshine"- more specifically, the track: "On the Safest Ledge." As it turns out, her name is Rae Cassidy Klagstad; she is a young self produced artist coming out of Milwaukee, and boy can she hit some notes! I strongly encourage ya'll to have a listen to this young lady and shoot her a message on her MySpace and grab her CD off of Itunes (I can't find it anywhere, but I'm sure she knows where it is.)

Her music has a nice 30's 40's tone that I can extremely appreciate; quite distinguished among our contemporary list of artists.

"Greetings and salutations, I'm Rae Cassidy Klagstad, trying to spread the music my creator gave me to everyone. I'm determined to make a musical impact on the world and hopefully show God's love through it. Also, I'm hardly sane it turns out."

Personally I think her best track is , it reminds me a lot of the artist "Eisley", the raw vibrato of their voices is quite similar- simply incredible.

Download:
Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Singles [2010]

Tracklist:
1. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Caught Dreaming
2. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Abandoned Ch. 1 Silo
3. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Lucia
4. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Come Down, I Won't
5. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Eighteen
6. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Cameo Brigade
7. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - I Remember You
8. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Don't Move a Thing
9. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - La La Lu
10. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Where the Storms Go

YouTube:
1. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Storm Cellar

Songs Recorded at Age 13:
1. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - 5 of a Kind
2. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - Whole Demie
3. Rae Cassidy Klagstad - So All Own

Rae makes her appearance in this track at 3:08


Live Clip:


http://www.myspace.com/raecassidy

1 comment:

  1. the link is dead. can you please reupload it? i've been trying to find it, couldn't find it anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete