Saturday, February 13, 2010

Adair - The Destruction of Everything Is The Beginning of Something New [2006] [FLAC & MP3 320kbps]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my absolute favourite CD of all time.

I was just looking around the public torrents and I found that this CD was not being seeded at all and is pretty much forgotten about. I was checking the bitrate of my version of the CD to see what the quality was and as it turns out my version was MP3 @ 160kbps, which is pretty low quality- especially for my favourite CD.

I had a look on the greatest website of all time, What.CD, for the album and I found a FLAC! I am soo freaking excited to share this with all of ya'll. I've linked both the FLAC and my transcoded version of the album at MP3 @320kbps (perfect MP3 quality)

Enjoy!!!!!! :)

Adair - The Destruction Of Everything Is The Beginning Of Something New [2006] [320kbps]


Adair - The Destruction Of Everything Is The Beginning Of Something New [2006] [320/MP3/CD]

Download Utorrent: (you need this program to open the torrent file below, please leave a comment if you need help!)
Utorrent - PC
Utorrent - MAC

1. "The Destruction of Everything (Valley of Fire)"
2. "Barricade the Doors"
3. "The Art of Staying Alive"
4. "I Buried My Heart In Cosmo Park"
5. "Separate Your Jaw"
6. "Folding and Unfolding"
7. "The Prison Island"
8. "The Diamond Ring"
9. "In the Corner, Quietly Dying"
10. "Mouths Join in the Cold"
11. "Vanity and Death (Their Faces Crumbled Away)"
12. "The Ghosts of Who We Were"
13. "The Beginning of Something New (City of Hope)"

No comments:

Post a Comment