Thursday, May 19, 2011

Brie Larson - Black Sheep (Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack) [2011/Re-Edit/Single/MP3] HoTT


In Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, the film, Metric is the inspiration for the film's fictional band, the Clash at Demonhead, and contributed the song "Black Sheep" to the film. The clothing of Metric's lead singer, Emily Haines, is also the basis for the clothing of the lead singer of Clash at Demonhead.[34] Brie Larson provides the vocals for "Black Sheep" in the film, while the soundtrack features a version of the song with Haines as lead singer. Brie's version is much better, here it is:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, found this searching on google.

    Although I disagree that it's better than the original, I just think it's different. I like to listen to both back to back on youtube.

    Cool site too, I think I'll favorite it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitly better then the original.

    ReplyDelete